Monday 30 March 2009

Music Introduction : 陳綺貞 - 孩子



Been a long time since I updated this. I've got a few request to update this. This makes me happy knowing people actually read/listen/want me to buck up this blog.

Alright, I'll start of this post with a personal favourite of mine when I was in UK. Been listening to this song non-stop now that I'm in Bintulu for no good reason. From now on I will do some song translations upon request. This will be my first attempt. Constructive criticisms welcomed

陳綺貞 - 孩子

夜已晚得很美麗 
天已亮得很分明 
我在你的回憶裡
是黃昏還是黎明 
是否愛得不徹底 
我也早已分不清
面對鏡子裡面的自己 
話不投機 
也許 我真的傻得可以
竟然還不懂你的暗示 
我還把我自己當作是 
你最疼的孩子
我想 我真的傻得可以 
其實我已經迷失自己 
我還把我自己當作是
你的唯一

In english now;

Cheer Chen - Children

Night is beautiful when it came
Day is bright when it came
Qhat am i in your memory
Am i dusk or am i dawn

Whether we loved completely
I've been confused from the start
Confronting myself in the mirror
My words don't reflect my actions

My silliness maybe true,
and i may not understand your implication
I'm scared i made a mistake
your most pampered children

My silliness wants to remain
In fact, i've already convinced myself
I'm scared i made a mistake
Your one and only

No comments: